by Regina Puckett
I appreciate the honor of being awarded the “Not Featured On Freshly Pressed” award. I owe a big ‘thank you’ to author and poet, M. Zane McClellan for the lovely award and homework that went with it.
The “Not Featured On Freshly Pressed” award, was created by Don Charisma from DonCharisma.org.
The rules for accepting the “I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed” award are found here, and are as follows:
If you don’t accept Awards then please pass on to someone else who may like it or just know it’s the thought that counts.
Section 1: Directions for you to accept the “The I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed Award”
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the “The I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed Award”.
2. Write a blog post and tell us the blog(s) you have chosen- there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required- and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3. Include in your blog post a paragraph about why you’d like to be on WordPress’ Freshly Pressed OR a paragraph on why you couldn’t care less about Freshly Pressed. Up to you 🙂
4. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them- (please don’t alter the instructions or the badge!)
5. Come over and say hello to the originator of the “The I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed Award” via this link: http://DonCharisma.org/2014/01/01/the-im-not-featured-on-freshly-pressed-award
6. And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award, and then PROUDLY display the award on your blog.
7. If you ever do get officially “Freshly Pressed” then take down this award badge and display the official “Freshly Pressed” badge instead.
Section 2: Why I’d like to be on Freshly Pressed
I have only been posting on WordPress for a few weeks but I have loved every minute of the experience. I hope to one day reach to reach a wider audience, and I know Freshly Pressed could help me achieve that goal.
Section 3: The Badges
I had no idea when I started this adventure if anyone would ever bother reading my words. Writing is a lonely journey, so I’m always amazed when someone takes the time to tell me they enjoyed reading a blog post of a book of mine. For those of us who keep our heads buried underneath a pile of our own words and thoughts, a blog is a great way to connect with other people. I appreciate those of you who take the time to tell me what you think of my posts.
It would be great to be featured on WordPress Freshly Pressed someday. I love sharing my thoughts. It’s my small attempt at reaching out to others.
I’m awarding this “The I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed Award” to (In no particular order) :
Paul F. Lenzi http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/44986777/
I admire the hard work and devotion that goes into all of the blogs I follow.
|Thanks for flying with WordPress.com|